Advertisement here

On the first day of IFTTTmas, I got 3 hours of my week back!

Learn how Matt saved time summarizing news - and get 23% off your Pro subscription.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ 
holiday header

Save 3 hours a week aggregating your news!


"I use IFTTT to aggregate news feeds from different sources and pick out useful articles to receive in my inbox. It takes a snippet with or without any accompanying image and provides a link to read more. This allows me to keep up to date with industry trends without having to lose time trawling the web for news. I can focus on just the sources that matter to me, at a time that suits. And nothing gets missed!" - Matt


Try our AI Summarizer tool to automatically summarize any news articles on the web!


Get summaries of NY Times
Get NYT Articles

This holiday season, we are offering 23% off (for as long as your subscription remains active). Use TECHTHEHALLS23 at checkout.


Save 23% 🎁
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook TikTok YouTube
Download IFTTT for iOS Download IFTTT for Android
Next Post Previous Post
Advertisement here
Advertisement here
Advertisement here
Advertisement here